Ännu mer dikter för att jag är cheesy

Look at the horizon, what do you see?
Can you see the air mending itself into fire
Can you see the clouds evaporating, turning into drops, dripping on your skin
And the rain, that is dripping on your skin, is acid that's burning through your flesh
It creates an empty void, opening you up
And even though you are exposed, you are hiding something
You are hiding something where it is impossible to hide
And still I can't see

I can't see, because maybe I don't want to look
Maybe I don't want to know
Maybe I'm afraid of you
Or maybe I know exactly who you are, what you are
And maybe I don't need your cold and exposed body to know
Maybe I already know
And maybe I'm your hiding place
I'd like to be your hiding place
So when acid is pouring down your corpse
You'll feel more alive than ever, because you are in me
And I am in you

Can you feel it?

___________________________________________________________

You've got me under your spell
Even though you're not a warlock
Your eyes are filled with magic
Even though I don't believe in sorcery

You've got me in your hand
Like a leaf shaking in the wind
And the heaviness of your thumb keeps me safe
Even though you're choking me

You've got me under your skin
Even though you don't have any stitches
I should be the one creeping in
But instead, you creep inside me

You've got me under your spell
Even though you're not a warlock
And just when I cave into you
You turn out to be another illusion
That got me




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg