Thoughts in english

Right now I'm sitting in a corner having english, talking about hyperbolees, similees, and other devices that makes a good speech.

Just a few wild thoughts, this morning I was feeling great (except for the fact that I'm sick...again) and I thought that I was finally stronger, and could conquer just about any obstacle. I guess I was wrong. I'm back, in my corner, feeling small as ever, and feeling that the world hates me.

A few things going on, and I try to make everyone around me happy, my family, my teachers, my friends and so on. But it's extremely hard to keep up. I don't want to dissapoint anyone, because then I disappoint myself. And right now, sitting alone in this corner, pretending that I'm taking notes, I feel that I've done just the opposite. I can't keep up with my studies, I'm constantly letting down my family, I don't have time for my friends, so then they think I don't care about them, and they stop caring about me..and I simply want to hide myself under a blanket and feel sorry for myself.

So, monday is pretty shitty, yeah?


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg