I don't know. I don't even know what I don't know.
Everything's hurting, I'm burning, and yet, I'm fine. I'm so fine. So damn fine.
When did you decide to become my pillars? Why won't you let me build them on my own? Why are you so beautiful that I can't resist you? Why are you so beautiful that I'll cave in to you. And when I am under your cover, you will cave in to me.

I am dust, I am dust and ash. And I should blow away peacefully with the wind, but you only blow me to life. But just as you are a giver, you are a taker.

I wish I knew. I wish I knew you. And I try and try, I fall down trying, but I get up because I want you to let me in. But honey, it hurts. I don't know what to do anymore, and it hurts, but I rise from the concrete without strength, I breathe without oxygen, and I see without eyes, all is for you.

I am sorry. I am sorry that I can't do more. I'm sorry for things I don't even know. But those words are like my blood in your system, like my nail on your finger, like strings of flesh binding us together. I'm so sorry, those are the words for "I love you".

I am something. Something and nothing. I fall into oblivion, but you keep remembering me. You keep me here, but I just want to drift away, so let me. You wouldn't go with me anyway. You'd just enjoy seeing me suffer, telling yourself that it isn't because of you.

Can't you see? Can't you see the blood on my hands, the tears on my face. I rip myself open, and it isn't for the birds, it isn't for the plants, for the life around me, it is all for you. For your living, I die. Over and over, yet I couldn't be more alive.

Let me die.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg