Back to plugg

Tillbaka i Sverige efter 5 veckor i regniga och åskiga Kroatien...vilket sög ganska mycket.
Mycket hände under resan, och jag är inte på världens bästa humör, och självklart ska jag skriva någon djup dikt..thingy varje gång jag pluggar...heh

__________________________________________
Foolish love

"I looked through the windows, hoping that maybe, just maybe, I would see him. That he would almost magically appear, that my heart would beat so hard that it would almost fall out of my chest. But nothing. My heart was in the same place it had always been. it hadn't moved an inch even after all the tears, all the heartbreaks, all the betrayals. At that moment I really hated myself for letting my guard down. Now I was stuck, he had stolen my fragile love and it was shaking like a leaf in his hands, preparing itself for the impact when his hands clasped together and crushed it into a million pieces, the same impact that I'd experienced so many times before. I couldn't help it, I loved him. I loved him so much it hurt. He made me love him. And I, as foolish as I am, let myself be seduced by him, by the sweetest of touches that soon would burn my skin off, let my shell be cracked and bleed love and let him drink every drop of it, like a vampire.
And look at where I ended up, sitting in a crooked pose with misty eyes and a wellknown heavy feeling in my chest, that had tortured me times before. I couldn't determine if I was sad or angry or happy or understanding or rational, i could only think of his tired voice thrpugh the phone, his carelessness, his cluelessness.
I tried my best to forget about it. to come up with a ton of excuses, but after every explanation I still found myself looking through the windows with a dreamy look, hoping that maybe, just maybe, I would see him."

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg